Austin Community College's organizational structure, at times, is wide and shallow which can be a challenge when printing one of our organizational charts. Please review the following documentation before printing.
If you are trying to print a wide organizational chart it will not scale to fit on a single page. However, by splitting the page across multiple sheets of paper (called "tiling") the chart can be printed as a readable document. The tiling option calculates how many sheets of paper are needed and you can adjust the size of the organizational chart to best fit the paper and specify how much each "tile" overlaps. After printing, you can piece together the tiles.
• Tile Large Pages Tile only the pages that are larger than the paper.
• Tile All Pages Tile all the pages in the PDF file.
• Tile Scale Scales the pages by the amount you specify.
• Overlap Determines the amount each tile overlaps adjacent tiles.
• Cut Marks Selecting this prints guide marks on each page to help you trim the overlap.
• Labels Selecting this adds the filename and page number on each "tile".